Wednesday, April 11, 2012

You know, when you get there

This song was posted in one of my social network groups, at first I didn't pay any attention to this for it was just same like the other videos you can see.

But as I played this song I was able to understand it's meaning. It was one of the famous tv commercial song used by close up. And I quote " When you smile, everything's in place. I've waited so long, cam make no mistake". I remembered my boyfriend told me this kind of lines, no, not the same exact lines but same thought he utter.

Listening to this song makes me think that, maybe, someday you know,you can find the right partner when you let yourself get there. Let yourself move closer to that person, to that perfect place his "heart"  I'm sharing you this video for you to feel the love, hope that I feel.Happy listening.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3UKuYqL4sY8&feature=share

No comments:

Post a Comment